Tags3D 2012 animation APOD Assassin's Creed astronaut Astronomy Picture of the Day Bad Astronomy BBC BuzzFeed Chris Hadfield climate change clouds Colossal comic Commander Curiosity death DNA E3 Earth evolution flower Frank Turner galaxy gameplay gravity International Space Station ISS John Boswell LEGO LHC light lightning live macro magic Mars mathematics maths melodysheep Milky Way Moon NASA nature New Scientist PHD Comics Phil Plait photographs photography physics Portal remix robot Saturn science Slate solar system space star Star Wars Sun Symphony of Science TED The Guardian The Hobbit Throwback Thursday time time lapse trailer Ubisoft Universe water Wired xkcd
- Symphony Of Science – Waves Of Light
- The Importance Of The Oxford Comma
- 20 Mathematicians Who Changed The World
- A Capella Science – Puffed Up Cores!
- SDCC 2015 – Suicide Squad
- SDCC 2015 – Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice
- A Capella Science – All About That Base (No Acid)
- SDCC 2015 – Fantastic Four
- SDCC 2015 – Heroes Reborn
- A Capella Science – The Surface Of Light!
Tag Archives: flower
What do you get if you freeze flowers in liquid nitrogen and then shoot them with an air gun? Some pretty spectacular images (Colossal). “The life of a flower usually ends in slow, inglorious decay as petals wilt and succumbs … Continue reading
Weekly Ramblings time! We’ll start this week with the alphabet… of awesomeness! Unreality has the most badass alphabet of all time. To give an example, let’s choose the letter R: R is for Ranma Regurgitating Ryoga’s Ramen. Yeah, I don’t … Continue reading
This is a beautiful time lapse video of flowers opening, by Katka Pruskova. I always find it incredible how rapidly flowers open up. The beauty of nature. Onwards!